Through the Ministry of Outreach, we seek to be a conduit of dynamic and relevant service opportunities that connect you with God’s work in the local community and the world. In this regard we:
- Encourage the personal growth and personal impact of persons through strategic community engagement (Faithful to the process of Maturing in Christ).
- Promote lifestyle evangelism through continuous community engagement that demonstrates love and care for the community (Fearless in going after the lost).
- Actively participate and partner with, organizations and other ministries that promote the wellbeing of the community and demonstrate justice and mercy (Fruitful to fulfilling the vision to impact and transform the world).
All are welcome to join us in serving and making a difference in our community, and the world.
“..our world is still open to a gospel it can hear and see. The real gospel is two-sided-it’s truth and proof!” Lewis, Robert - Forward to The Externally Focused Church
- Vision Clinic – February 10, 2019
- Annual Hope Through Health Clinic – August 24, 2019
- Collaborative Multi-Church Census Meeting - July 17, 2019
- Legislative Community Forum – September 10, 2019
- Serving the homeless on - 1st & 3rd Saturdays each month
Justice Day at the Capitol
- Be informed and get involved with legislative matters dealing with criminal justice reform for adults and juveniles – February 26, 2019
- Feed My Starving Children Mobile Pack Event – March 29-30, 2019
- Restore Haiti (Jacmel, Haiti) June 7-15, 2019
- Praying Pelican Mission to Dominion Republic – July 27-August 2, 2019
Keys of Hope Counseling
- Grief Talk - monthly support group meeting (in-reach) 3rd Sundays
- Grief Share Educational Group Meeting (outreach) - February 2 – April 27, 2019
- Grief Share Educational Group Meeting (outreach) – August 3 – October 26, 2019
- Blue Christmas Service – December 10, 2019
- Spring Mobile Food Pantry with ACFB – April 20, 2019
- Food Pantry Assistance – Saturdays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Hunger Action Month : “See what you CAN give campaign – September 2019
Community Outreach Day
- Service opportunities throughout the community- November 2, 2019
Hagar’s House Women & Children Shelter
- January 6-9, 2019
- March 31 - April 4, 2019
- August 11-15, 2019
- November 5-8, 2019
Hope Holiday Store
- December 14, 2019